Sent: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 21:41:42 -0200
Subject: [modeller_usage] How to choose the best model?

 Dear Modeller users,

 I'm generating diverses models to my protein (400 - is this to great?).
However I don't know how is the best parameter to look when choosing the best
model. Objective function from Modeller, ProCheck parameters, Energy
parameters... What parameters you use and why? If using Ramachandran plot as a
discriminative parameter, how great must be the parameters calculated (for
example: >90% in favored regions,

http://www.chaiyo.com ไชโยเมล์ - ฟรีอีเมล์รูปแบบใหม่ สดใสกว่าเดิม...