[modeller_usage] about the installation of modeller8v1

Dear All,

I just install the modeller8v1 on SGI300 and I run the install script. At finally the message"Happy modeling!" "MODELLER Team, 2005" arise.

At the bin directory, there are such commands as mod8v1_i386-intel8,mod8v1_iris4d..... but no mod8v1.
For my machine is SGI300,  the command that I should use is mod8v1_iris4d. Therefore after the installation , I set the environment at the .cshrc file:

#Modeller
setenv PATH $PATH\://usr/people/biomd/modeller/bin
setenv KEY_MODELLER8v1  xxxx(the password)
alias mod8v1 mod8v1_iris4d

But when I run the examles at the automodel: run_tests

It tells me that: Fatal error, MODINSTALL8v1 environment variables not set: incomplete installation.

What is the error in my environment variables. How should I do.

--
   Shulin Zhuang
Chemistry Department