[modeller_usage] Regarding > Compare.py < execution

ello Modeller

Good Day!!!!!!!!!

I had installed modeller software in my computer. I was practising the
examples on basic modeling with my file name Target.ali,  I am comfortable
till executing the command.

$mod8v2 Target.py

Execution was success and I got the information for Target.log and
Target.prf as described in the tutorial.

But to the next step when i ran the command for comparision

$mod8v2 Targetcompare.py

i got these errors!!!!!!!!!!!!

[robert@cmm0 basic-example]$ mod8v2 Targetcompare.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "Targetcompare.py", line 6, in ?
    aln.malign3d()
  File "/usr/lib/modeller8v2/modlib/modeller/alignment.py", line 210, in
malign3d
    io=io.modpt, libs=libs.modpt, **vars)
  File "/usr/lib/modeller8v2/modlib/modeller/util/top.py", line 93, in
malign3d
    return _modeller.malign3d(aln, io, libs, *args)
_modeller.error: malign3_682E> Structural information is not available for
all sequences in the alignment. Aborting.[robert@cmm0 basic-example]$

Could you please help me in getting rid of this error. I once again thank
you for your kind service.

With Regards
Robert Selwyne.