Re: [modeller_usage] D-Proline problem

N.Arun Prasanna wrote:
i am facing a major problem.
Template details:
my template is a denova protein (PDB code: 1JY4). My main aim is to impose D-Proline on my sequence. when i aligned and ran iteration, it says protein structure not read in. The convention they followed for D-Proline is DPR

To get the best results, you will probably need to define topology for the D-proline residue - see the section in the FAQ. In your case, it should be straightforward, since it is so similar to regular proline (a Google search for "d-proline charmm topology" should find a suitable topology file for you).

i tried to change it to PRO in coordinate file since i need the D-Proline coordinate, but it is still not working.

If you make no progress, others may be able to help you if you can post actual input files.