Re: [modeller_usage] symmetry in automodel

Gordon Wells wrote:
Is it still possible to add symmetry restraints to automodel in spectial_restraints? I used to be able to do this with pick_atoms, but now that "selection" has taken over I seem to be missing something.

It has nothing to do with selections, but rather that Modeller labels the chains A, B, C, etc. when you have multiple chains. Try a search of the mailing list for "no such residue" for some examples.