[modeller_usage] Fwd: validation and log file

I still worried about validation. I know I have to read the model-default.log
file to look for: objetive function and chose the one with the lowest(I did it;
the DOPE pseudo-energy value and de value of GA341, and finally the restraint
violations, but I did not find the  third value and I dont know how
to read violations. Can anybody help me to read the log file and find the
information I need to validate my model?
Thank you very much.
Adriana

----- Fin del mensaje reenviado -----