Re: [modeller_usage] modeling of phosphorylated polypeptide

Respected sir,

I modelled number of proteins by basic modelling. After basic
modelling during procheck evaluation the residues in most favorable
region is generally above 90% but after loop refinement the residues
in most favorable region comes below 90%. Please kindly inform me what
may be the region for this.

Also after energy minimization the the percentage of residue in most
favorable region decreses.

I will be grateful to listen from u regarding my query

Thanking you,

Dibyabhaba Pradhan
Project Assistant, SVIMS BIC, India