Re: [modeller_usage] Model missing residues in a trimer

Hello again!

Actually I understood what is going wrong... modeller renumbers everything so at first it finds the residues of chain A that are missing... However, the next ones will be 128-130 and not 1-3...
Is there a way to keep the initial numbering and not let modeller renumber my structures?

Sorry for being stubborn :)

Cheers

Panagiotis