Re: [modeller_usage] Res: Permission denied message

Manoel, I have recently started using modeller and also have Vista. I created a folder under my username and put all my script and atom etc. files in it. I left the modeller9v7 folder in the program files directory it was installed into. I run modeller from the start menu and use the cd command to change to the directory with my script files. This setup has been working for me.

Justin