Re: [modeller_usage] have you solved the problem with installation under Windows XP

On 7/23/10 12:48 PM, Andrew Voronkov wrote:
Actually indeed only one PC where I don't have this problem is 32 bit
NoteBook, btw  I also have some troubles with rpm usage for 64-bit.

What sort of troubles? I can't help you if I don't know what your problem is.

So what can be a soluation for 64 bit system? How batch file is
called? I can't find anything with *batch* in the search.

The Modeller batch file is called modenv.bat and lives in the 'bin' directory under whichever directory you installed Modeller in (C:\Program Files\Modeller9v8 by default). On a successful install, it looks like:

@echo off
set MODINSTALL9v8=C:\Program Files\Modeller9v8
set PYTHONPATH=C:\Program Files\Modeller9v8\modlib;
set LIB_ASGL=C:\Program Files\Modeller9v8\asgl
set BIN_ASGL=C:\Program Files\Modeller9v8\bin
set PATH=%MODINSTALL9v8%\bin;%PATH%
cd C:\Program Files\Modeller9v8
echo You can find many useful example scripts in the
echo examples\automodel directory.
echo Type 'mod9v8' to run Modeller.

What does yours look like?