Re: [modeller_usage] BLK usage => mainy chains

On 1/24/11 6:56 AM, Isaure Chauvot de Beauchene wrote:
I try to build a modele with 2 protein templates. I want to modelise
just one loop of 1pkg, part of it on the template 3A2M, the rest of the
loop de novo. The rest of 1pkg must not be changed, so I put it as BLK:

BLK residues are really designed for modeling ligands and other things that are not proteins. If you only want Modeller to optimize part of your protein, see
http://salilab.org/modeller/9v8/manual/node23.html