[modeller_usage] batch model building

Hi,

I was wondering if we can build models in batch if we are using same template, but different alignment, so for each alignment we have new model. And this could be automated.
I have to build around 300 models with same template but different alignment for each model i generate.
I would really appreciate if anybody could help me on this. Otherwise it takes a long time if I build them using  automodel, as each time i have to change the .ali filename and also the sequence name in there.

Thanks
Vagmita