Re: [modeller_usage] High energy in template-based parts of the model

On 05/02/2011 03:57 AM, Lilit Nersisyan wrote:
The problem is that when I plot the DOPE profiles
of the generated models, I see that the template-based segments
(especially the 590-781 segment) have the highest energy.

DOPE is an assessment method which aims to tell you how close to native a model structure is. Like any assessment method, it cannot always make this determination with 100% accuracy. Since you know these segments are native-like anyway, I would suggest you trust that information over what DOPE is suggesting.