Re: [modeller_usage] [clustering] does MODELLER provide tools to cluster structures ?

Thanks for the answer Ben,

   Unless I miss totally the point, the transfer_xyz function allows one to agglomerate a set of models to produce an average structure. I am more interested in the other type of clustering evoked by Min-yi Shen, namely : define subset of similar structures.
   Can you tell me if there is anything to do that in MODELLER ? If that is not the case, I'll resort to a trick as the one suggested by Min-yi Shen.

        --Thanks