Re: [modeller_usage] Error in ALIGN_CODES(i)

On 04/09/2012 04:51 AM, Sumedha Roy wrote:
When I try to model my protein-DNA complex, I get the error:
_modeller.ModellerError: read_al_373E> Protein specified in
ALIGN_CODES(i) was not found in the alignment file; ALIGN_CODES(
2) =  2AHN

But I see no mistake either in the alignment or the format. I've
attached both the ALI file and model-ligand.py. Please help!!!

Your alignment file is in incorrect format. Each sequence must start with a >P1; header. Your second sequence starts with >P2; instead.