Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 17:21:12 +0530
From: Sumedha Roy <>
To: modeller usage <>
Subject: [modeller_usage] Error in ALIGN_CODES(i)

Hello all,

When I try to model my protein-DNA complex, I get the error:
_modeller.ModellerError: read_al_373E> Protein specified in ALIGN_CODES(i)
was not found in the alignment file; ALIGN_CODES(       2) =  2AHN

But I see no mistake either in the alignment or the format. I've attached
both the ALI file and model-ligand.py. Please help!!!

--
Sumedha Roy