Re: [modeller_usage] doubt on selecting condition

Respected sir

could you please clarify my doubt that what based we have to select these
four structure's(2mdh:A,2mdh:B.1b8p:A,1dbm:A) for given example of advance
modelling  in modeller tutorial

templates

The structure of the Malate Dehydrogenase 1bdm has been clustered in the
DBAli database within the family fm00495 of 4 members (2mdh:A, 2mdh:B.
1b8p:Aand 1dbm:A). The multiple alignment generated by the command
salign() in MODELLER is used in DBAli to generate a multiple structure
alignment of the family. The alignment can be downloaded from the DBAli
database or you can use the file `salign.py' to calculate it on your
computer.