Re: [modeller_usage] what based we have to select structure from DBali and how ?

Respected sir

Hi dear friend Rene you are absolutely correct because when i was
clustered 1bdmA i got nearly 2782 similar structures including these four
(2mdh:A, 2mdh:B,1b8p:A and 1dbm:A) but i didnt get 1b8p:A in this series
that's why i got confused.

one more confusion is for selecting these structures which one we have to
give more preference among these four values (RMSD (Å),Seq.
Id.(%),Eq.Pos,P-value)

Hello Ben,