[modeller_usage] Modelling of GFP

Dear Modeller Users!

I'm using lattest version of Modeller with the Easy Modeller GUI.
I'm modelling Green fluorescent protein (GFP) which consist of
chromophore heterogroup which is covalently lincked in the middle of
the sequence of that protein ( so this HET group is missing in the
fasta sequence of that protein- and during sequence-template alignment
I obtained GAP in the place where Chromophore group should be).

How I could model this protein with inclusion of the Heterogroup in
the final model ? If I try to make my model based on my template (
with missing some regions) ussing of its sequence ( where Chromophore
group is absent) I've obtained error like

class_modeller'_sequenceMissmatchError'

On other hand in some case I've used template without chromphore
groups ( with the mutations for instance where this region replaced
with standart amino acids ). In that case I have no problems but my
final model lack for chromophore group ( as in the template).

Thanks for help

James