Re: [modeller_usage] [Fwd: Re: doubt on selecting condition]

On 07/28/2012 01:51 AM,  wrote:
    Could you please clarify my doubt that among these four values which
one we have to more preference (RMSD(Å),Seq.Id.%)'Eq.Pos.P-value) for
selecting these four   Structure's(2mdh:A,2mdh:B.1b8p:A,1dbm:A) for
given example of advance modelling  in modeller tutorial.

There is no one measure which will always tell you the "right" template, since this depends on what you want to use the final model for, and which region of the model (e.g. an active site) is of most interest.