[modeller_usage] Evaluating models with procheck

Hello

My name is Herbert Venthur, I'm PhD student from Universidad de La Frontera, Chile. I'm new and beginner with modeller, however, I can model a protein structure using the basic tutorial of modeller. The model structure that I have, I submitted to ProCheck to evaluate the model, my question is: Results indicate a 95% of residues in favoured regions. That valuew, it is enough to have a suitable model?, Could I perform a docking with this model then?

Thank your very much
Best regards
Herbert

--
Herbert Venthur Peña
Profesor de Estado en Ciencias con Mención en Química

08-3104992