Re: [modeller_usage] Fwd: constraints failed

On 10/14/13 3:42 AM, fantasticqhl wrote:
Finally I solve this problem after I set the stdev as 0.005. I thought
that stdev means standard deviation

That's exactly what it means. The smaller the standard deviation of the probability distribution, the stronger the restraint. So by making the standard deviation smaller, you make your restraint stronger, so that it can overwhelm other restraints that it may be conflicting with.