Re: [modeller_usage] Modelling trans-membrane (TM) regions

Dear Stephane:

Many thanks for the suggestions. I did give a try to membrane-abinitio application in ROSETTA. It looks like probably I am doing some mistakes as all could get was a linear chain of amino-acids in the protein. I think this part is very poorly documented, and also most of the dependencies are so old that its tough to make it run properly.

Anyways, I have structures of three TM regions from a different approach and I was mainly looking for a way within MODELLER to assemble the whole structure. Indeed, I want to keep all three TM fragments in a plane. Would you suggest me some procedure (tutorial or some hints) to assemble the results (which was my original question) ?

Best,
Sushil