[modeller_usage] is it possible run MUTATE_MODEL (optimization step alone) in multithreading / Parallel job ?

Dear All,

Actually, I am using Mutate_model.py
script(http://salilab.org/modeller/wiki/Mutate%20model) to generate single
point mutant models for large mutation library with an optimization of
selected region(~280 atoms).

There is no issue on time using for mutating residues but the script takes
long time to finish the optimization step alone. So, I want to put this
optimization step alone as a multithreading (running on all the CPU
cores)similar to a.use_parallel_job(j)# Use the job for model building

If it is possible kindly some one could help me out of this would be
really useful

Thanking you in advance

With Regards
Mahesh V