Re: [modeller_usage] how to make PIR file

On 10/29/16 4:33 AM, Nikhil Maroli wrote:
I'm a new user of the modeller.I have a protein fast sequence and
template protein PDB as well as fasta. I couldn't understand how I
should make PIR file for the input?
 I have to make it manually by copying fasta sequence and editing
required fields or is there any other method available ?

It's a pretty simple format, so sure, you can make it by hand if you like, or it's easy to script.

             https://salilab.org/modeller/