Re: [modeller_usage] Including Non-Protein Residue to the Model

Dear Fadhila,

As an alternative, you could also try modeling your protein with Structuropedia @ http://structuropedia.org.

In your amino acid sequence to be modeled, simply place an X where the FAD ought to be.

You can also email me the amino acid sequence that you wish to model--and I would be glad to feed it into Structuropedia at my end.

With warmest regards,

AMJAD FAROOQ PhD DIC | Associate Professor
Dept of Biochemistry, University of Miami School of Medicine
Location:  Gautier Building, Suite 116
Address:  1011 NW 13 ST, MIAMI, FL 33136, USA