Re: [modeller_usage] using crosslinking information as restrain

On 12/7/16 3:47 AM, ncuspywangxuedong wrote:
I was using modeller in order to obtain a model satisfying  crosslink
restrains.
Now I know the crosslinked sites, but I do not know how to
add  crosslink restrains.
Could you tell me how to do it? It is best If you can give specific
examples to me!

It is straightforward to add simple distance restraints to your model. There's an example adding a simple harmonic restraint in the manual:
https://salilab.org/modeller/9.17/manual/node28.html

For a crosslink you probably want an upper bound restraint though:
https://salilab.org/modeller/9.17/manual/node108.html

             https://salilab.org/modeller/