[modeller_usage] Query Regarding Running Modeller From Mac

I installed modeller on Macbook Pro OS X Yosemite 10.10.5. But it does not work. I made the python files and transferred them to the bin folder in library. Then I opened terminal and gave the command: python model-default.py > model-default.log but it said permission denied. I installed python separately still it did not work. Kindly suggest how can I run modeller through Mac Book.

--
Aparna Bahuguna
c/o Prof. D. S. Rawat