Re: [modeller_usage] Query Regarding Running Modeller From Mac

On 7/1/18 11:18 AM, Aparna Bahuguna wrote:
I installed modeller on Macbook Pro OS X Yosemite 10.10.5. But it does not work. I made the python files and transferred them to the bin folder in library.

The /Library directory on your Mac is for system tools - you should not put your own files there or change anything in that directory. This is why you are getting a "permission denied" error. Put your Modeller scripts in a folder under your home directory or on your desktop, and then run them exactly as you have been doing.

             https://salilab.org/modeller/