[modeller_usage] homology modeling

Hello,

I have a WT protein which I got the structure from the PDB.
I have a mutation happing on a single point amino acid.
I want to see how this mutation influence on specific domian. I want to know if I am doing it right or not

1- I installed modeller on a Mac (high Sierra)
2- I search for the sequence on Uniprot and then I arange it as
>P1;myseq
sequence:myseq:::::::0.00: 0.00
with a *  at the end of sequence and save it as myfile.ali

what step should I follow and or which script should I use ?

Thanks,
Mohammad