Re: [modeller_usage] homology modeling

On 7/20/18 8:59 AM, Mohammad Goodarzi wrote:
I have a WT protein which I got the structure from the PDB.
I have a mutation happing on a single point amino acid.
I want to see how this mutation influence on specific domian. I want to know if I am doing it right or not
what step should I follow and or which script should I use ?

This is simple comparative modeling where your target sequence is identical to your template sequence except for one residue. A script similar to that at https://salilab.org/modeller/9.20/manual/node16.html should work just fine. Alternatively, you can try the mutate model script at https://salilab.org/modeller/wiki/Mutate%20model

             https://salilab.org/modeller/