Re: [modeller_usage] Query about symmetry in a multi-chain model

On 7/25/18 7:26 AM, Iván Felsztyna wrote:
I want to know if there is any mistake in my script, or something that I could add to it, in order to improving my results.

You have declared the "MyModel" class twice in your script. The first declaration only adds symmetry restraints (which look fine) and the second only renames chains. The second declaration will simply override the first one, so your symmetry restraints won't be applied. Just remove the second "class MyModel(automodel):" line from your script and it should work.

             https://salilab.org/modeller/