Re: [modeller_usage] How to (partially) override model.patch_ss_templates() ?

Hello, thanks!
However I just tried what you suggested - shifting the alignment so that one of the two Cys of a pair is no longer aligned with the template -, but what happens is that the Cys pairs that I specified as making an alternative disulfide using special_patches are now not bonded (even though they are very close to each other in space). Same thing if I unalign both Cys of the pair…
Best, Luca