- Structural modeling and analysis of pathogen-host complexes using integrative techniques.
- Develop a framework for computing a meta-model of the cell.
- Protein structure determination by experimental and computational hybrid approach.
- Determining the structure(s) of SWI/SNF protein complex by integrating EM and proteomics data
- Predicting prokaryotic metabolic pathways and networks by integrating structural, evolutionary and functional information
- Integrating pathway and structure prediction for metabolons
- Discovery of small-molecule activators of human proteasome.
- Structural modeling of mammalian target of rapamycin (mTORC2) using integrative modeling techniques.
- Modeling of macromolecular assemblies using evolutionary restraints
- Understanding conformational landscape of macromolecular assemblies guided by electron microscopy data
- Biological SAXS (Small Angle X-ray Scattering) experiments
- Integration of SAXS data into structural and homology modeling of proteins and their assemblies
- My aim is to create a data-driven model of nucelocytoplasmic transport through the Nuclear Pore Complex, based on multiple sources of experimental data.
- Structural modelling of intermediate states in the aggregation pathway of Abeta using integrative techniques.
- Development and implementation of structural restraints for hydrogen-deuterium exchange data.
- Determining the structure of the spindle pole body (SPB) complex by integrative modeling using data from crystallography, SAXS, cryo-EM, ET, FRET and proteomics experiments
Graduate Program in Biological and Medical Informatics
- Integrative modeling of protein ensembles and dynamics
Graduate Program in Biophysics
- Integration of various sources of data for characterizing ensemble of states.
- Mapping of energy landscape from ensemble of states.
- Development of the Modeller package for comparative modeling.
- Development of the IMP platform for assemblies and modeling.
- Refinement of protein structure models.
- Systems administration.
Professor, Department of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
; School of Pharmacy
, University of California at San Francisco
UCSF MC 2552,
Mission Bay, Byers Hall,
1700 4th Street, Suite 503B,
San Francisco, CA 94143,
Tel +1 (415) 514-4227,
Fax +1 (415) 514-4231, 4234,