starting problem

Hi..

I am getting following when I first tried the tutoraial:

==============
palomar (117) % mod6v0 model-default

sys-2 : UNRECOVERABLE error on system request
  No such file or directory

Encountered during an OPEN of unit 11
Fortran unit 11 is not connected
IOT Trap
/projects/nbcr/breddy/SOFTWARE/MODELLER/MODELLER6v0/modeller6v0/bin/mod6v0[41]:
495462 Abort
==================

Please help:

my modified tops file where I only changed the atom file directory

--------------
# Homology modelling by the MODELLER TOP routine 'model'.

INCLUDE                             # Include the predefined TOP routines

SET OUTPUT_CONTROL = 1 1 1 1 1      # uncomment to produce a large log
file
SET ALNFILE  = 'alignment.ali'      # alignment filename
SET KNOWNS   = '5fd1'               # codes of the templates
SET SEQUENCE = '1fdx'               # code of the target
SET ATOM_FILES_DIRECTORY =
'/projects/nbcr/breddy/SOFTWARE/MODELLER/MODELLER6v0/TEST'   # directories
for input atom files
SET STARTING_MODEL= 1               # index of the first model
SET ENDING_MODEL  = 1               # index of the last model
                                    # (determines how many models to
calculate)

CALL ROUTINE = 'model'              # do homology modelling