From: [mailto:]On Behalf Of Nitin Rathore
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2002 7:10 PM
Subject: protein structure file (psf)

Hi,
I am a new MODELLER user. I am interested in generating a structure file of the protein of my interest.I was wondering, if there is a way in MODELLER to write down a "CHARMM like .psf " file that lists all the bonds, bends, dihedrals, improper dihedrals etc ( for an all atom model, including hydrgens). Supposedly, the "BUILD MODEL" only generates the 3 D coordinates of the atoms in the model, based on the specified sequence of amino acid and the CHARMM topology and parameter file. But I can not figure out how to output a psf, structure file of my model protein.

Looking for some help,
Thanks in advance,

Nitin