From: sompallae Ramakrishna Rao [">mailto:]
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2002 1:11 AM
To: Bozidar Jerkovic
Subject: Re: reg: trouble shooting modeller Installation

 Dear Sir,

Thankyou very much for your reply. well the problem i
am facing with modeller6v is.
I dont have my linux operating system configured with
net so i have to download the things on my windows
operating system and write it on to a CD and copy it
onto Linux.
when i visit modeller home page on the left side there
is a table rather a list, where in one cell has
hyperlink for Download and installation if i move the
cursor over any of those cells it throughs an error
popup messagebox, saying their is a "Runtime error
occured" do you wish to debug?
Line :215/208 etc
error : object expected

i am unable to proceed further and download.
modeller4 i have downloaded earlier (april 2001), and
iam using it now.
what should i do to proceed further, ishall be
greatful to u for all ur help.
thank you very much.

with regards
ramakrishna

 --- Bozidar Jerkovic <>
wrote: >
> Hi,
>
> Please download MODELLER 6v1. We don't support
> anymore MODELLER 4. It is not
> clear from your email what kind of problem are you
> having downloading
> MODELLER 6v1.
>
> Thanks,
> Bozidar

Looking for a job?  Visit Yahoo! India Careers
      Visit http://in.careers.yahoo.com