Which loop energy?

Hi all,
	I have recently started to model GPCRs, but as with everyone
else I am having trouble with the loops. I have followed the tutorials
, kindly given, and have resulted with a number of files with different
loops starting and ending in different locations. I have investingated
the log files for energy terms, as I understand it the loop model with
the lowest energy term is a good starting point. My problem which
energy term in the log file do I use, as there seems to be a number
of energy terms even for the same loop model number.