MODELLER for OsX (Was: MODELLER 6v2 available)

Hi,

I guess, eventually. We have come a long way since the last year by
increasing a number of executables from 4 to 7, including IBM and Windows.

OsX is still fairly new, and it's still not quite certain how scientific
community will react to it. Our resources and time are limited and at this
time only if we find someone who is willing to devote their energy to port
it for OsX we will do it.

I hope this will not prevent you from using MODELLER.

All the best,
Bozidar