Re: Which loop energy?

Hi,

The final energy score for loops  will be reported in the header of each
of the the coordinate files (*.B*) in the line of
MODELLER OBJECTIVE FUNCTION:

the lower the better: when grabbing and sorting pay attention that  it
can be negative as well.
Andras

--
    ,
Andras Fiser, PhD            # phone: (212) 327 7216