Re: scoring models against X-ray data

Right - and what I am seeking is a way of telling Modeller which loops to
refine on the basis of christallographic data, or maybe another way to
constrain Modeller with christallographic data. I suppose there are a lot of
possible ways to do this by hand, depending on the tools you have, but as I
am still quite new to this domain, I was hoping to find someone who has some
experience with this in order not to reinvent the wheel.

Kind regards, Karsten.