Re: Optimize in Modeller 6v2

Dear Alex,
If you check the manual, under the 'optimize' command you will find all
the default values for each possible parameter. That is how modeller
runs by default. If you do not like the default values , you can change
any of them as you wish.

there are 5 pre set optimization protocols 'refine_1' 'refine_2'
..'refine_5' . The higher the number the more extensive the MD
simulation. As a first approach you could play with these, without
setting every param individually.

Andras

--
    ,
Andras Fiser, PhD            # phone: (212) 327 7216