Re: System crash!

The crash probably has to do with your system setup, missing library or
similar. If you are really suspicious that it's MODELLER problem please send
me I/O tar ball and I will run it here.

Yes, you can have as many versions of MODELLER as you want running in
parallel. You just need to set-up variables and paths properly in your
.cshrc file.

Bozidar