[modeller_usage] ModWeb question

Dear All

When sending a query sequence to modweb, this will suggest a tridimensional
model homology-related to a specific template (which has a experimental
structure determined). The question is ;
When using Modeller stand alone we can make an alignment between our query
sequence and several templates in order to better define regions of structural
similarity. ModWeb works also in this way ? I mean, the model contructed for the
query sequence is based lonely in one template ? So, is correct to assume that
the ModWeb procedure is less accurate than the modeller when used "manually" due
the one-template basis of calculation?
Thanks in advance

Frank Alarcon