Re: [modeller_usage] bbs suggestion

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 10:15:53AM -0700, zjnjuct wrote:
> could the administrator construct a online bbs?
>
> So people can post their message online. and maybe for
> most questions, people can find the answer from the
> discussion of previous messages on the BBS.

You can post your messages with the email client of your choice using
the current mailing list list system, or search the previous messages at
http://salilab.org/archives/modeller_usage/2004/threads.html. What
doesn't this do that a 'BBS' would do?

Of course, this is the appropriate place to suggest improvements or new
features, if they are desired; any further discussion on the topic is
welcome.