[modeller_usage] modeller problem

Dear sir/madam,

I am doing research at IIT Kharagpur on modeling retrotransposable genes. I faced severe problem while running Widows based modeller version. The steps I had followed for running modeller is

1)      generated alignment file as .ali file

2)      generated pdb display file and structure file as pdb format.

3)      Model-default

4)      Then I run the modeller from the command prompt but after giving mod.bat model-default.top it was showing error  Len,string:  ?D:\sh\modeller6v2\bin\sg\\

5)      The folder containing the modeller is sh and sg is folder in which we are working.

Please let me know how to work out this problem.

We will be greatly thankful for your kind cooperation.

Thanking you.

Yahoo! India Careers: Over 65,000 jobs online.