Re: [modeller_usage] problems running scripts under mod7v7

Edoardo Saccenti wrote:
Running the same files under version mod7v7 the program stops withe following LOG file: rdactio_534E> Command not recognized: recover____E> ERROR_STATUS >= STOP_ON_ERROR: 1 1

There is some differnece between input files for 6 and 7 versions?

There shouldn't be; there weren't any major changes in the command parser between 6 and 7. This error is usually caused by tabs in your input file, or by using a Windows-format file on a Unix machine (or vice versa). If the problem persists, put the input files into a zip or .tar.gz file, and send them directly to me - I'll take a look. I will also need to know the machine type you're running 6v2 and 7v7 on.