Re: [modeller_usage] modeller running-help

Elavazhagan wrote:
Let me know how to compille  the modeller7v7 in REDHAT LINUX9.0

There is no need to compile it, as we distribute binaries for Linux. To install it, see http://salilab.org/modeller/release.html#rpm

where should I put my input files either in examples or elsewhere and
how  can I refine the model using modeller.

You can put your files in any directory which you have write access to. I suggest you make a new directory for this purpose. For model refinement examples, either see the manual or the tutorial at http://salilab.org/modeller/tutorial/basic.html