[modeller_usage] Re: modeller running-help

Hello sapience,

I have keen avid to convey my hearty gratitude to Mr. Ben Webb,
Modeller Caretaker whose idea makes my jobs simplest.
One more help needed,kindly  u r requested to response  it.
My alignment file has the header as
>P1;1JLN
structureX:1JLN: 252 :A: 548 :A:undefined:undefined:-1.00:-1.00

What do the last four sections (undefined:undefined:-1.00:-1.00)  indicate?

I have found the error in log file as

 check_a_337E> Structure not read in:        1
recover____E> ERROR_STATUS >= STOP_ON_ERROR:        1       1

What the correction should be made in the PDB file?
Kindly lead me to the darkness.

Thanking you.