[modeller_usage] problem_again

Hello Benn,

I am a regular user of MODELLER. I was using 6v2 before this but now I
switched to 7v7. I got very strange errors, which I never got in 6v2.
Could you please explain. I found some similar posts in concern to these,
but no solutions.

--------------log file output----------

assgn___547E> Incorrect element type for variable:  OUTPUT_CONTROL
              Element, element type:          3
              Command line:  SET OUTPUT_CONTROL = 1 1 1 1 1
assgn___525E> Error in TOP variable assignment.
assgn___547E> Incorrect element type for variable:  LIBRARY_SCHEDULE
              Element, element type:          3
              Command line:  SET LIBRARY_SCHEDULE = 1
assgn___525E> Error in TOP variable assignment.
assgn___547E> Incorrect element type for variable:  DYNAMIC_COULOMB
              Element, element type:          3
              Command line:  SET DYNAMIC_COULOMB = ON
assgn___525E> Error in TOP variable assignment.
assgn___547E> Incorrect element type for variable:  HETATM_IO
              Element, element type:          3
              Command line:  SET HETATM_IO = 'on'
assgn___525E> Error in TOP variable assignment.
assgn___544E> Variable name not recognized:  ALNFILE
              Command line:  SET ALNFILE = 'alignment.ali'
assgn___525E> Error in TOP variable assignment.
assgn___544E> Variable name not recognized:  KNOWNS
              Command line:  SET KNOWNS =  'hrc'
assgn___525E> Error in TOP variable assignment.
assgn___544E> Variable name not recognized:  STARTING_MODEL
              Command line:  SET STARTING_MODEL = 1
assgn___525E> Error in TOP variable assignment.
assgn___544E> Variable name not recognized:  ENDING_MODEL
              Command line:  SET ENDING_MODEL = 5
assgn___525E> Error in TOP variable assignment.
assgn___544E> Variable name not recognized:  MD_LEVEL
              Command line:  SET MD_LEVEL = 'refine_1'
assgn___525E> Error in TOP variable assignment.
compile_563E> Please correct the errors reported above and rerun MODELLER.
recover____E> ERROR_STATUS >= STOP_ON_ERROR:        1       1

Dynamically allocated memory at          finish [B,kB,MB]:
56755      55.425     0.054
Starting time                                            : 2005/03/14
11:07:32.511
Closing time                                             : 2005/03/14
11:07:33.531
Total CPU time [seconds]                                 :       0.99

While model-default.top in examples runs perfectly alright.

What can be the problem?

Please suggest.

br,

Vivek